Thursday, April 15, 2010

The downpour is far from over

I wish I could elaborate more without letting the cat out of the bag.

Baby Hayden has been placed with my other brother and sister-in-law, the same couple who have Shaun's first biological (and born drug-affected) child. This is wonderful on so many levels. First, they have experience raising a drug-affected child and know first hand the trials and tribulations ahead for little Hayden. Their youngest is 10 and IN LOVE with babies, so they have more time, energy, and resources to give Hayden EXACTLY what he needs. Hayden is not a bad baby; I just did not have enough arms and Bryce was starting to act out because when you juggle two babies, there's very little time left for the lonely preschooler. I have a lot of respect for those of you with twins. I have no idea how you do it. :)

With one big life hurdle down in Casa Monahan, you'd think we'd be able to breathe a sigh of relief. Unfortunately, we just got some news that we are less than thrilled about. Once firmer decisions are made on the part of the ones involved, I will elaborate more.

Until then, stay tuned. :)

No comments: